Friday, January 8, 2010

Is programming hard to learn for beginner?

i am interested in computer. I would like to learn some programming technique/knowledge for my future. I also think that programming this field is very benefit in the next upcoming generation,





* I'm 17 and i gonna take computer studies in technical college





help me to solve my problem


hope it helpsIs programming hard to learn for beginner?
For some people it comes very easy and others struggle with it. You have to pay very close attention to the syntax and be able to visualize some very abstract ideas in your head to make it work. I was one who struggled with computer programming, but I knew other people who excelled in it. Good luck.Is programming hard to learn for beginner?
if your logic skills are strong, programming will be easy -- the actual languages are simply memorizing and practice helps with that.





GL
The basics are pretty straight-forward. So long as you can handle logic, and have a reasonable memory for syntax, you should be fine.





More advanced programming mostly takes time and experience, and getting good at looking up things in online/paper resources.
It is not hard as long as you work hard. As you said you a beginner for programming, I would suggest you the following tutorial.





http://www.freetutes.com/VisualBasic
First of all, this would go better in the Computers and Internet section. You would get more help and in-depth advice.





Programming is not hard but it depends on what language you wish to learn. Do you want to program games? Or websites? Or book-keeping softwares? The easiest programming language I learned was HTML, the basic language used to code a website. C++ is quite hard and I'm currently learning it now. I wouldn't say it's difficult, but there is a lot to get through.





If you wish to learn more about programming history, you can visit Wikipedia for a list of languages: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming鈥?/a>


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categorical鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment