Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I get Java/PHP/MySQL programming job?

How can I get my foot on the door for Java programming job? Should I enroll to 1-2 years computer school just to get programming job?





Somebody suggest me to participate in the SourceForge.net Java project. Will the employer convince once I put the project in my resume? (After the completion of the project )How can I get Java/PHP/MySQL programming job?
Enrolling in a school to get the required certificates would be the best option, this gives you actual qualifications for company's to view, Major company's will not look at you twice if you have no qualifications.





However if you are certain you have self taught yourself adequately you can try freelancing work, build yourself an on-line showcase to show off your works and talents search for a project on freelancing sites.





such sites are





www.freelancers.com or www.rentacoder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment