Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's your favorite TYPE of television programming?

I am going to say situational comedies....I love a good laugh but don't have the patience for long movies.What's your favorite TYPE of television programming?
some action shows, some reality shows, some comedy showsWhat's your favorite TYPE of television programming?
Mostly things on the Discovery Channel, lol. Mythbusters, Man vs. Wild, How It's Made, Verminators, things like that.





I used to watch a bit of TV drama, like Law %26amp; Order, CSI, and House, but I haven't watched broadcast TV this season. I don't find most sitcoms on now to be very funny, but I used to love them.
CNN, BBC, DW TV. I also like the History and Discovery Channel. Documentaries can be interesting depending on the subject matter.
Discovery Channel History Channel Nick(for the old comedies) Hbo from time to time %26amp; of course the Yes Network.
comedy
dramas
I like science fiction
reality TV shows are so much better. watch ';Hell's Kitchen'; and then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment