Thursday, December 24, 2009

How many people on GWS have taken a Neuro-linguistic Programming class?

And do you use it to your benefit when talking to people or on the internet? And how many think it's just bs? And if its bs why?How many people on GWS have taken a Neuro-linguistic Programming class?
I've heard about it; my husband has books on it.


Neuro (linguistic) programming reminds me of brainwashing and in this case you're being programmed to say what they think is proper.How many people on GWS have taken a Neuro-linguistic Programming class?
ah ha I knew I was right. Report Abuse

I don't remember reading about it until now. I looked it up online and it seems like the main criticisms are a lack of evidence and its appearance of being pseudoscientific. I would imagine that if nothing at all can be proven or reasoned out enough to qualify as ';proof,'; it's probably bs. That's a general rule of thumb. It might not hurt to take a class, but remain as objective as possible.
When you do any kind of work where you have to talk to people a lot and work an angle, your bosses tend to like you to go as many seminars as possible.





It's BS to a point, but it also does work.





Never had anyone talk you into/out of anything? That'd be more than slightly hard to believe.





Chances are, it wasn't just a fluke that they managed to reel you in ^5





I can't guarantee it, but I don't think these ';classes'; are available at colleges or universities.
I'm a physician and I wasn't aware that this is a course at the undergrad level. Is it basically learning how the CNs, the paths and which muscles are involved in vocalization, and so forth? I'd look it up, I'm just beat but I'd love to know. Is this something that's for speech therapy b/c I've never heard of this course. I took simple linguistics in college but we didn't have anything like neurolinguistics.
Never took it, never knew about it, never really cared...





I communicate perfectly, in my humble opinion. If anyone doesn't understand me it's because they lack the mental capacity to do so ;D
A what? I'm a college graduate and have never heard of this before.





I had a speech class. I had writing classes. In history classes you write a lot of stuff. I figure I had a decent education in expressing myself.
I believe such classes could help us to finally defeat feminists on this forum. Every weapon has to utilized.
Beware of exaggerated claims for NLP.
  • blonde highlight
  • oil offshore
  • printer ink
  • printer ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment