Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best way to study programming languages.?

Programming Languages such as IBM PC ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE AND PROGRAMMINGWhat is the best way to study programming languages.?
Well, Assembly is never an easy language to learn, even if you are just doing simple programs. lol. The best way I have found to learn a new language is to just jump right in and begin programming with it. Computers are meant to be hands on, and that is the best way to learn something...to just jump right in and being doing it. Beginning tutorials is a way to get nudged in the right direction.What is the best way to study programming languages.?
online books, look for courses on these
I like to learn things through online tutorials. I'm not much of a book person, myself, so being able to learn stuff online is the way to go for me. If you happen to be the same way, maybe you should try it. Just go to Google and search for a tutorial. There are tons of free ones out there.
Programming languages such as python, QBASIC are pretty easy to learn just find some tutorials. To learn assembly you could probably check online or find a book. Check for x86 or NASM which I believe are the languages of a normal windows PC. You might also want to try MIPS too.
Write small programs to practice, you'll be handfully busy just to write the customary Hello World in Assembly.





An advice: Assembly and GUIs don't mix.
I definately recommend the SAMS publishing series. I learned CGI, Perl, PHP and Flash through these books and it was very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment